Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I'm Mr. October 2010


OK not really a photo of me but I'm mentioned in a Calendar. My good friend Jon Williams as EFX TEK asked me if I wanted to have one of our Halloween props that uses their controller in the Parallax annual product catalog and calendar for 2010. I suggested the gravedigger project might be a good one so I said yes and sent Parallax some info and pictures and they used it for their October page. I just got a package yesterday with a stack of them in it. Kind of humbling having my silly little project listed with 11 others.

You can download the whole catalog/calendar here or if you want one mailed to you for some reason go here.

3 comments:

YamFu said...

Congratulation, my friend.

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

You are so cool! I knew I married you for a reason!! Congrats honey!!!

Cheers!

PumpkinBrain said...

Congratulation sir! You did a very nice work on this grave digger!