Thursday, August 9, 2012

Losing more weight

I'm into week 9 now on my 28 week liquid fast weight loss program.   I've lost over 60lbs.  I'm down to 345  from 408.  I still have 100lbs to go but it is getting closer.  Only 19 weeks to go to reach my goal weight of 240.  Once I reach that weight or my body mass analysis says that I am below 22% body fat I'll start the 12 week maintenance process to start eating again.   My long term goal is to try to loose even more weight once I start eating normal food again through just careful diet and my walking.

I've decided what I want to do for my birthday and as a reward for the weight loss.   We are going to take a trip to Disneyland.  Stay at the Disneyland hotel and visit the park for 5 days.  I haven't been to Disneyland since we left California in 1988.  The last time I stayed at the Disney Hotel was when I was 10 in 1973.  I am looking forward to spending my 50th birthday there.


No comments: