Thursday, November 8, 2012

Latest weight loss news

It has been 21 weeks.  I am down to 280lbs and counting.  I have lost over 128lbs so far.  I recently got my 125lb pound ribbon which is my 5th 25lb ribbon in total so far.  I have 40lbs more to go to my goal which will include another 150lb ribbon and a final goal reaching ribbon.  Then it is on to maintenance and a life of keeping it off.

I can't tell you how different I feel.   It is almost like living in someone else's body.   None of my old clothes fit and each day I am discovering new things I can fit into.  I notice little things about myself now that I never noticed before.  I was sitting on the couch and looked down to see a "real" lap.  One that the cats can sleep on and a sloping L shape from my thighs to my chest that I hardly recognize.  Don't even get me started on my energy levels and my sleep and rest.   I feel I could take on any challenge that comes my way after this achievement.

The next 8 to 10 weeks are going to be the toughest as I start to loose my resolve for this fasting routine but I am determined to make my goal weight and even more determined to spend the rest of my life keeping it off.


3 comments:

Icy Feet of Death said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Icy Feet of Death said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Icy Feet of Death said...

Awesome as usual, Jeff. Happy dancing rodents to you!